Lambs Hill is a private mountainside farm that is available for weddings/special events for up to 50 people.
It's also available for photo/film shoots.
1. How many guests can I have at my event?
We can accomodate up to 50 people. Please contact us for more details and pricing.
2. Are there overnight accommodations?
Yes, we can accommodate overnights in our equestrian suite. When booking an event package you start with two nights. The suite is also available to book for weekend getaways.
3. Where can my other guests stay?
There are several B&Bs in Beacon as well as the boutique hotel The Roundhouse. There are larger hotels in Fishkill, about ten minutes away.
4. Is there parking at Lambs Hill?
Yes, because we strive to keep Lambs Hill a low key venue our site is limited to 20 vehicles. We open the horse ring for parking.
5. What type of vehicles are allowed on the property and how do guests manage the dirt mountain road?
Guests and vendors must plan to arrive in non-commercial vehicles only. (Anything that is permitted on the Taconic Parkway is fine.) Sorry, that means no limos or buses. We encourage carpooling to limit the vehicle count and to alleviate nervous drivers.
6. Is there a local airport?
Yes, Stewart Airport in Newburgh is only 15 minutes away.
7. Is there indoor event space?
Yes, our event barn was completed in the spring of 2016.
8. Do you offer catering?
We do not offer catering, but we can recommend some delicious companies that are familiar with our site. We do have kitchen facilities for a caterer to use.
9. Do you provide items such as tents, tables, chairs, a dance floor, etc.?
We provide cedar benches for the outdoor ceremony area. We also provide tables and chairs for the event space. We do not provide tents, dance floors, etc., but we can recommend rental companies that are nearby. Your caterer can often help coordinate this.
10. What about candles? Do you allow open flames?
No, we do not allow candles unless they are flameless. Items such as fire pits, tiki torches or decorations involving large flames are also not permitted.
12. Do you provide lighting for the event?
No, but we provide outlets and power. You can rent lights from the rental company.
13. Is a DJ or live music allowed?
Yes, it’s a great addition to your event! Music is permitted until 10pm.
14. Do you need insurance?
Yes, event insurance is required by you and your caterer and any vendor that does not have a contract with the bride and groom. Often you can add it to your homeowners policy at little or no cost.
15. Are after parties an option?
Due to the unlit twists and turns on the mountain road at night, and out of respect for the animals and our neighbors, we do not allow late night after parties. All guests who are not spending the night in the equestrian suite must leave after the event timeframe.
16. Are alcoholic beverages allowed?
Sure, if you’re 21 or over feel free to have some drinks while you enjoy the view. Please drink responsibly.
17. Is smoking allowed on the premises?
You may smoke on the premises, but not inside any of the buildings and butts must be disposed of properly.
18. Are pets allowed on the property?
No, we do not allow pets on the property due to the animals already on the premises.
19. The pool is gorgeous; can we use it for swimming?
Thank you for the compliment, but the pool is for ambience only.
20. Will photos of my event be shown on your website?
Yes, Lambs Hill reserves the right to use any photography from the event for promotional uses.